The Nigerian Navy wishes to inform the general public that the aptitude test for the Direct Short Service Course 26 enlistment exercise is scheduled to hold in 8 centres across the nation on 1st December, 2018, at 7:30am.
SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES FOR DSSC 26 APTITUDE TEST
- Below are shortlisted candidates for DSSC 26 aptitude test scheduled to hold in 8 centres across the nation on 1 December 2018 at 0730 (7:30 am).
- Candidates are to check and proceed to the centres indicated, all centres of choice were upheld except where doubts exist in the filling of the forms.
- Candidates who applied for Abuja and Lagos should note that there are 2 centres each, hence they should endeavour to confirm which of the centres their names appear and proceed there.
- Only those on a centre’s list would be allowed into the centre for the test.
- Candidates are to come along to the Aptitude Test Centres with the following:
- Parents/Guardian Consent Form.
- Photocopies of Degree/HND certificate.
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate (Compulsory. Serving Personnel to present letter from unit /ID card).
- Writing materials (2B pencil, eraser, and sharpener only)
- Mobile Phones and any other forms of communication devices are prohibited from the examination halls.
- Applicants are advised to visit http://joinnigeriannavy.com for the candidates shortlisted to write the test and further instructions.
Aptitude Test Centres
The Centres for the aptitude test are:
- Bauchi – Command Day Secondary School, Shadawanka Barracks, Bauchi.
- FCT 1 – Army Day Secondary School, Mogadishu Barracks, Abuja.
- FCT 2 – Command Day Secondary School, Lungi Barracks, Abuja.
- Abia State – Nigerian Navy Finance and Logistics College, Owerrinta.
- Lagos 1 – Nigerian Navy Secondary School, Navy Town, Ojo.
- Lagos 2 – Navy Town Secondary School, Navy Town, Ojo.
- Rivers State – Nigerian Navy Secondary School, Borokiri, Port Harcourt.
- Sokoto State – Army Day Secondary School, Giginya Barracks, Sokoto.
Read More :